The Independent Living Manager is responsible for the development and maintenance of the Career Solutions community-based supported residential program.
Independent Living (Supported Residential) Services
- Ensure that adequate records are maintained on all aspects of the program.
- Submit reports in a timely manner.
- Attend Individual program plan meetings as required.
- Attend meetings, conferences and other opportunities to gather information on person-centered services.
- Develop and monitor residential assessments.
- Provide initial independent living assessments/evaluations and prepare reports.
- Supervise, train and evaluate designated staff.
- Help schedule all Independent Living Instructors assignments.
- Implement established personnel policies and procedures.
- BA or BS degree in a related field.
- Three years of experience in the human services field preferred.
- Three years of supervisory experience preferred.
- Ability to pass State required background checks.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license, good driving record, own vehicle and insurance.
Email your resume to Audry Childers at email@example.com